New Builds 1-Wman INB & 2-Firebikes BTR's

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hi people Crazy-Indian The Tower Crane Operator in R-ville, Maryland. Just got 2 BTR's frames firebikes from Sam, also have 1 worksman all being built simultanously will probably use ez motorbike engines. Also thinking about using lifan 49cc clone on one of them. Not sure if i attached photo's properly first pic i purchased w/o the electric f/hub. Pic#2 red frame & tank, and last pic#3 w-man inb sorry pic#3 taken w/my BBerry Storm wont attach or will it. Peace Crazy Indian!

Attachments

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hi people Crazy-Indian The Tower Crane Operator in R-ville, Maryland. Just got 2 BTR's frames firebikes from Sam, also have 1 worksman all being built simultanously will probably use ez motorbike engines. Also thinking about using lifan 49cc clone on one of them. Not sure if i attached photo's properly first pic i purchased w/o the electric f/hub. Pic#2 red frame & tank, and last pic#3 w-man inb sorry pic#3 taken w/my BBerry Storm wont attach or will it. Peace Crazy Indian!
Sam, sounds awesome you getting into the ready to motorize vintage / tribute style Board Tracker bicycles!

Been a long time coming, can't wait to see what you'll be offering!

Please post up some pics, of your custom rolling chassis and parts with a link to your website!

C.H.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Very Nice CH! I love the look of the red frame / tank combo and cant wait to see it togather. I do have a concern about the width of the lower frame rails near the pedel crank. Looks a bit narrow at the front for, say, some Electra diamonds in 26X2.35 Is this an illusion? EDIT:!!! Just noticed this thread is more than 2 years in the making... Sorry.:-||