Test

GoldenMotor.com

WabashFlyer

Feb 28, 2016
Terre Haute, IN
!We got seven long haired friends of Jesus, in a chartreuse micro-bus.

My pictures are to big, or something. Its starting to get frustrating.

Last edited:

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
!We got seven long haired friends of Jesus, in a chartreuse micro-bus.

My pictures are to big, or something. Its starting to get frustrating.
Send the pictures in a email to yourself. That will resize then from email save to your photos. This works for me..but my problem now is I can only post one picture per post. it NEVER WAS LIKE THIS!!!!!someone changed something a few times.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
The easiest way.....send me money(10s and 20s)..ill resize and go through the aggravation.

WabashFlyer

Feb 28, 2016
Terre Haute, IN
Typically, I opt for a far cheaper and more direct route. I transfer images to my computer, crop and resize the document, and either post from there, or duplicate the amended pictures back to my phone, and post from there.

Where the trouble lies is how small to make them. The expected parameters are still too large. I fear making them much smaller would be pointless, as everything would be a pixilated mess.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Heck, I shoot my pics at 4000x3000, dump them to my PC, cut out the 'focus' of what I want via the free version of Paint Shop Pro, re-sample that image to 1280 pixels wide retaining aspect ratio, UL them to my web server and reference them via image tags in posts.

If the web site don't re-size pics for initial size like this forum does but my web don't expect in a certain forum, I re-sample to 750 pixels wide as that is comfortable size to view 'as is' for most.

Here is an example.

The first is a 1280 wide pic, the second is a 750 wide pic.

They look the same size for initial forum display, but only the first one gets displayed full size larger on clicking and the second is already the size the forum likes.

Last edited:

WabashFlyer

Feb 28, 2016
Terre Haute, IN
Nice bike, and thanks for the help. I am starting to believe my issue is more faulty equipment. I'm looking into upgrade options to replace my ancient tiny device.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Nice bike, and thanks for the help. I am starting to believe my issue is more faulty equipment. I'm looking into upgrade options to replace my ancient tiny device.
A good digital real camera helps. By that I mean a dedicated camera not some add-on in a smart phone.

I have an old Cannon PowerShot A1100is 12.1 MegaPixel that is a least 15 years if not 20 and beats any cell phone pic despite all the abuse it's taken.

hehe.. the mode selector rotary broke off awhile back when it was lost in a pick-up truck cargo box full of tools so it's stuck on still images but I can live with that, the outside show signs of abuse that would have killed a dozen cell phones by now but the digital screen and other functions are still 100% which says a lot about quality, especially when digital photography was so new.

Hope that helps as good pics say it all.