A Thankyou for Bikeguyjoe for his hard work

GoldenMotor.com

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
I just wanted to thank Joe for always being there. I've noticed that no matter the time or the question, he always answers questions within minutes.
That can be so important to a person who may be a newbie or for those of us that get into
"stupid mode", as I have found myself in at times.

Thanks Joe
(and all the others who have made this site what it is) .rd.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
I just wanted to thank Joe for always being there. I've noticed that no matter the time or the question, he always answers questions within minutes.
That can be so important to a person who may be a newbie or for those of us that get into
"stupid mode", as I have found myself in at times.

Thanks Joe
(and all the others who have made this site what it is) .rd.
DITTO! while lots of guys (i'm guilty) are mostly into their own things, joe has always been there to pick up the pieces of unanswered posts.
not sayin' the other mods dont, but joe is THE ROCK.

we love you man!!!! hahaha

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Geeze guys, now I have to tell you that I got a job and I won't be here as much.....

"BIKEGUY JOE GETS A LIFE!" ;)

BUT THANKS!!!!!

It means the world to me to hear that. Seriously.
I do try to pass along all I have learned so that other can get ahead a little quicker.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Here's the deal....you won't be getting rid of me that easily.

My work hours are from 8pm to 1am, then an hour drive home (can't wait until it's motorcycle season again).

Soooo. I will more than likely be on here late night/early morning to wind down after work, then again during the daylight hours when I am in the shop.

I promised to assist, annoy, and provoke thought from each and every member of this great forum, whom without Paul (Cruiser) and EVERYBODY ELSE would not be the best danged motorized bicycle forum on the planet.

I have been here, "there" and everywhere, and this place is not only the most informative and LEVEL HEADED (hey we all have our exceptions and bad days) motorized bicycle forums, but forums of ANY type.

Thank you to all whom have participated and put up with me for the last year or so.

WE ARE THE MAN! uh, and LADIES!!!

Last edited: