To motor or not! that is the question

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Have this old schwinn corvette 1965 picked up at a local auction last year for 25 dollrs . But after restoring it, can't see putting a motor on it. But darn if it would be a great Holloween cruiser to run the neighborhood. The color is called striker orange. Has a silver base under the orange. here are some pics. enjoy ! xct2

Attachments

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
OH MY! That is nice! IF you do motorize; do as quality a job as you did on the restoration. 4 stroke and semi Whizzer or full on Whizzer application WITHOUT the funked up whizzer tank. Keep the "tank" you have and use a seat post keg; powdercoated to match. Leaning however to keeping it stock.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Ditto. Pedal that sweet cruiser. I'd love to ride it in the Tour de Fat. Buy something less rare for mounting an engine. Plenty of Murrays, Huffy's, Western Flyers, etc out there.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
OH MY! That is nice! IF you do motorize; do as quality a job as you did on the restoration. 4 stroke and semi Whizzer or full on Whizzer application WITHOUT the funked up whizzer tank. Keep the "tank" you have and use a seat post keg; powdercoated to match. Leaning however to keeping it stock.
I concur!! This bike needs a real Whizzer engine & a keg tank to do it justice! (^)