Stolen motorized cruise bike-Orange, CA

GoldenMotor.com

nickg

Oct 9, 2012
Orange County, CA
hey there fellas,

this is my first post, unfortunately it comes under sad circumstances. I finished building my bike and rode it to my work at my office which has "security guards", video cameras, etc. and some a$$ stole it...on the FIRST day it was done they cut through the kryptonite lock.

Anyways I'm crushed to say the least, and hoping that someone can give me some idea about it. I am offering an $825 which is all the cash i have left and really just buys my time back. the bike is not even worth that.

Guys it was my art project, I put everything I had into fussing over every little detail until it was perfect. It really sucks.

Cash reward, no questions asked.
Nick
858-531-7677
[email protected]

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That really sucks... I hope you find it. What did the security camera show? With the look of that bike you should spot it... Looks like one of a kind.

I will keep an eye out in my part of town...

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Oh man! I am sorry to hear that it was stolen it on it's maiden voyage! I could not begin to describe how I would feel if I were in that situation.
This totally sucks!
If is shows up around my neighborhood you will be the first to know!

nickg

Oct 9, 2012
Orange County, CA
I know the maiden voyage...what are the odds! grrr so pissed!

The camera can only be shown to the police, and they are going to look at it tomorrow and probably tell me they cannot see the person or something like that

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Sorry to hear about your bike man. Hope it turns up.
I hate a damn thief and I hate seeing post like this where someobody got something stolen. I have lived in my small town for 42 years and never locked anything up. Well...for the first time just a few months ago, somebody went into my garage and stole my generator and a 6 gallon can of gas. I would have given away the gas if someone was really in need and would have just come to my door and asked, but to steal it and my generator from me...really ticked me off. Just not enough dads or moms dishing out good ole fashioned a$$ whoopins anymore. Family name and honor just don't mean a whole lot to these people who steal and being called a thief in my family would rank right down there with the nastiest things you could be called.
So I feel for your situation and hopefully the cops will be able to locate your bike and the theif.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
hey there fellas,

this is my first post, unfortunately it comes under sad circumstances. I finished building my bike and rode it to my work at my office which has "security guards", video cameras, etc. and some a$$ stole it...on the FIRST day it was done they cut through the kryptonite lock.
Damn that sucks!
Great looking bike.
I am in North OC and will keep an eye out for it.

Do you have the bike serial # ?
What kind of kryptonite lock was it?

The Q Matic gearbox has a serial # on it.

Last edited:

evil510

Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Damn, that truly sucks. I was just admiring the picture of your bike early this morning too. I feel for you and understand, my ongoing project has taken on a life of it's own and has become more than just a bike with a motor on it to me. As with you, I put a lot of time and effort into every little detail. Losing a project like that is enough to make a grown man cry. I am right by the border and will keep my eyes open down here in my area. I will also keep an eye on Craigslist down here for you. Good luck with everything.....

~ evil ~

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
That SUX!
I'll keep an eye out for it!
You should check Craigslist daily... The guy who stole it might not be stupid enough to list it there, but the person he sells it to probably won't know its stolen & might list it there! ;)