Sun Kruizer Build

GoldenMotor.com

Fat Kruizers

Aug 11, 2012
S.B California
Whats goin on guys,This is my second build.First bike i built in 2010 was a Diamond back Della Cruz.I loved that bike.I was riding it home from work one day and some dude walking down the street starts asking me about it,well 20mins later he pops the question "would you take $450 cash right now?"..Well of course my dumba$$ says ya..

So after kicking myself in the ass for 2 years,I finally bought another kit..
I had a newer Sun Kruizer collecting dust in the garage,so the build starts..

Ill get some pics on tonight after work..

calvynandhobbs

Aug 28, 2008
Ledyard, CT
My first build was a Diamondback Della Cruz and I still have that bike with the 2 stroker on it. I'm hopefully going to be starting a 4 stroke build. I've got some parts, but I can't start it until I get the house stuff done. Tractor needs a starter, generator needs carb rebuild and sidewalk needs finishing. May end up being a winter project to have ready for next spring.

Fat Kruizers

Aug 11, 2012
S.B California
I know how that go's,work before play lol..My neighbor asked me to build him a 4 stroke,so that will be the next project.Ill document that whole build aswell..

ill get some pics up by the end of the day.little busy this morning

porkchop

Jul 13, 2012
Illinois
one thing i believe is very thing is for sale..i know we get attached to them but its nice to build a new one.now you can figure out what to do different on this build...i have people talk to me about mine quite often.winter projects are good....keep us posted

Fat Kruizers

Aug 11, 2012
S.B California
last few days running the bike I have had nothing but problems with the chain tenioner.
I had the same problem on my last bike and finally was able to get it right.This time i got so frustrated with it I took it off and got it all dialed in without it.
Haha im so happy I was able to get rid of that damn thing

Fat Kruizers

Aug 11, 2012
S.B California
So I found a set of triple trees,
I ended up trading my neighbors kid,my old haro bmx bike for his chopper bike.
The triple's are rusted pretty good,so im gonna sand and paint them and throw them on.

Attachments