Where to buy a 49cc china girl motor

GoldenMotor.com

zachary

Sep 16, 2011
minnesota
Re: Where to buy a 49cc china girl

i got my first one from kingsmotorbike.com and my second motor from pistonbike.com

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida

The china girls at pistion bikes have clutch issues. Kingsmotorbike.com just show listings to other sites. I've been thinkin' about thatsdax. Anybody buy a china girl from thatsdax?

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO

A friend and local riding buddy of mine has the F50 kit from Dax. He has done lots of work to squeeze out more power and it's the best 48 kit that I have seen :). It will go just as fast or faster then any stock 66 with a 36T. If compared to a properly modified 66cc, you will see where the displacement has it's disadvantages. Give Duane @ ThatsDax a call and see what he can do for you, he is a good man. They are higher priced, but worth every penny.

Last edited:

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida

r_ROD- Thats good enough for me. Gonna order one 2maro.
strotter- yeah pretty much. But every once in a while you can get a good china girl. My 66 is one of the few.

Im not quite ready to buy a rear drive friction kit. I like my knobby tires. They're awesome. They havent been punctured yet... surprisingly.

Last edited:

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX

Selling 48cc Grubee complete bike, $400, Dallas TX. Might possibly sell the engine, grips, 38 (sic) tooth cog etc with Normans Light Kit Broke in, runs strong.