BIG Thanks To Norm @ Venice Motor Bikes

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
The Monark fork from Venice Motor Bikes is great! Norm was great to work with also! I highly recommend Norm and his company to anyone interested in getting a Monark fork. Good product and good service. You can't beat the combination!

Terry

Sorry about the look on my face. The wife was having problems working the camera. I was getting upset with her.

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i like the painted forks. does it handle different from the springer? and being a fat old man i really like your t-shirt.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
i like the painted forks. does it handle different from the springer? and being a fat old man i really like your t-shirt.
I haven't been able to ride it yet because of other problems. I'm waiting on a new CDI right now. When that gets here around Wed. I'll give it a ride. But, just setting on it and shaking the bike side to side it seems to be much more stable with the Monark.

Terry

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Here you can see the yellow LED lights on the front of the fork. No comments about them not being the same height please! :)

Norms disc brake setup:

Just a shot down the side showing the saddle bag and exhaust. The whole exhaust system will be welded together and changed later. A guy that makes motorcycle exhaust systems from scratch will do it. It will be parallel to the ground.

The top of the fork. Pretty!

My LED headlights. They are car day time lights. They work great!

Last picture had to be moved to a new post.

There is still a lot of detail work to do on it. Clean up the wires etc.

Terry

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Too many pictures in 1 post necessitated moving this one to a new post.
My mounted GPS.

The GPS has all the typical functions: voice turn by turn directions, speedometer etc. It is a great GPS but Lowrance no longer makes it. The don't even have updated maps for it. But the speedometer is dead on according to radar. That is great for the bike! In the upper right corner will be a light switch for red LED lights that will shine down on the engine. The lights themselves will not be seen as they will be up and under the gas tank.

Terry

Last edited:

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
Thanks! Big Red is going to be a lot of fun when everything gets the way I want it. The wife complains every time I buy something for it but, such is life I guess! Some day it will have a 4 stroke on it too.

Terry

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
It isn't dark yet but here are a few pics.

this shows my battery and light switch. The 2 bolts sticking up are hookups for the battery charger. I have to get a couple thread savers to cover them.

The camera didn't like that bright light. Sorry it came out so dark.

Front "parking lights". I gotta fix them so they are the same height.

Tail lights.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I especially like the bling bling lights on the forks. Sooner or later I'm going to get some for my bike.