new design logic frames in stock

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Hi Lance Portnoff. Popular Mechanic September issue has two page article on utility bicycles. The model called mule by naked looks like your frames. It has a twenty inch rear wheel to lower the center of gravity, $3500.00 for complete bicycle. The R/S 33.5cc is adequate and will run at 30mph. The honda 50cc is more than enough as you proved at the death race. I was thinking of a frame with gear box mounts and a platform to support a honda 100cc or honda 160cc with white ind. freewheel with adapter on the staton gearbox and a solid staton lefthand threaded cog sprocket on the left side of the staton rear wheel. I think alignment will not be compromised. Maybe you could have 500 lbs GVW rating with 11 GA spokes dual purpose utility bicycle: racing or cargo, or keep it around the shop to ride once in a while. Thankyou Lance.

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Thanks zean for the support and info, the mule bike has mounts for xtracycle parts, our bikes have a built in rack as part of the frame. good luck with your idea, we were thinking of larger engine sizes but most states do not allow more than 50 cc engines so we stay 50 cc or under to avoid problems for our customers. again thanks for your feedback.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
sorry terry i'm not that smart. who's to say what one's product is worth? oh! i guess you think you are. and alot of women who end their name with an i cant see spending $2 on this hobby. so why did you see the need to question his product's price? or to proclaim good luck? like he's asking too much or that it's not worth it. did you have problems with the one you bought? or did you just open your mouth with out thinking of maybe you might cost lance a customer. and your upset over an i ... take 2. sorry lance. nuff said

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
no one will cost me a customer, when someone sees a picaso and the price is one million dollars, and it sells, who is happy the most? the buyer or the seller? our products our hand made in the USA, with the best parts money can buy. So who is happy to spend $4000 on a bike ? someone that wants a product that is unique and the best. and we are here to sell to that type of client.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
lance i comend you for taking the high road. and i apologize to terry for going off on him for what was a after thought that was not meant to harm. sincerly dennis bell