Manic Mechanic billet cylinder heads

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
The Manic Mechanic billet cylinder heads are in-stock, and ready for immediate shipment!

Get'em while they last guys...

Pirate cycles

The Manic Mechanic billet cylinder head and shorty billet intake are the number one products you need to get a "base tune" on your engine. After you get a good base tune, add an expansion chamber. Don't forget the sprocket adapter and sprocket...you're going to need it to handle the power...:D

Pirate Cycles will also be receiving 140+ sprockets in a variety of sizes Friday Oct. 8...they have plenty of adapters in stock.

Jim

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
Let me know if it works well on the ZB-80 and I'll be looking to change to yours before ever starting the new engine that's on its way.

Thanks!

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
Got my Zoom 66/80 engine today and am still wondering if it's compatible. Please let me know, so I'll know whether or not to order one.

Thanks!

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Im pretty sure these were designed with the Power King (PK or ZB 80 )motors in mind back when Pirate was trying to put out their line of race motors. Im pretty sure they will fit the Zoom ZB80

Cheers-

gibster

Oct 19, 2011
Hemet ca
So, does anyone think its worth buying? I have the slant head on my 80/66 raw motors, and the the damn thing just warped!! l:-|| I would like to know if any one has used it, and if they think it worth a shoot.