Sprocket Adapter Question

GoldenMotor.com

psprat496

Nov 22, 2009
New Jersey
Has anybody out there used Manic Mechanics sprocket adapter on a Schwinn Riverside? Or any 7 speed 26in Schwinn for that matter? I understand its all machined to your bikes specs but has anyone out there had any spacing issues or issues at all? I'm looking to place an order for an adapter and a new 36t sprocket by this Monday because my bike failed me yet again when the chain snapped off for some reason while I was going back home from a 1 hour ride.

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
There are several Riverside builds.... You'll need to know what type of hub you have or have an accurate measurement of the diameter and flange.

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
Look out for the three mile island hubs, tapered in the center ,thicker at the spokes .You'll really need a set of calipers to measure it correctly .Take several measurements across the hub. It should measure the same all the way across within a couple of thousands.Once you have the correct size order it and never look back. It is by far the best bolt on you can buy for your bike. I would even buy another set of wheels if i had to. Oh yea i did buy another set of wheels.
.spr.

Last edited: