Texas Tarantulas

GoldenMotor.com

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
here's something ya'all could do in the spring chase thunder storms! get to see huge hail and wild lightning and tornadoes. Those storm chasers are seen quite often out in my area. We get some nasty spring weather.
here's a hail stone from this spring when a I think an f-2 or 3 went by about a mile east of our town seen at least 3 funnel clouds up at the end of our street decided time to go home and kiss my butt goodbye as we don't have a storm shelter. The worse part of the storm missed us just some hail and about 90 mph winds couldn't see the tornado as it was rain wrapped when it went by.

how would you like to get popped by one of these? had a few in the yard these were small compared to the one just north of town.

Last edited:

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
here's something ya'all could do in the spring chase thunder storms! get to see huge hail and wild lightning and tornadoes. Those storm chasers are seen quite often out in my area. We get some nasty spring weather.
here's a hail stone from this spring when a I think an f-2 or 3 went by about a mile east of our town seen at least 3 funnel clouds up at the end of our street decided time to go home and kiss my butt goodbye as we don't have a storm shelter. The worse part of the storm missed us just some hail and about 90 mph winds couldn't see the tornado as it was rain wrapped when it went by.

how would you like to get popped by one of these? had a few in the yard these were small compared to the one just north of town.
When I first saw the pic I thought you were going to tell me it was a tarantula egg!
.trk.