have you ever noticed......

GoldenMotor.com

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
that once you build enough motorized bicycles, you look at the big empty spaces in a V frame and think " wow they do complete the bike" thats how i am every time i look at a beach cruiser. :D .trk

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Every few months someone says this same thing. Everytime I see a bike without a motor I think man that thing is perfect for a motor. It even happens with ebike builders. A plain ole bike just looks unfinished.

Seems to be a common thing once the mind is reprogramed.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I passed 6-7 of the "spandex" set coming back from visiting friends at another MB shop and stopped to rest a little at a city park and take in the view of the ocean. I got out of the bike lane a long distance before I got to them as respect for other riders. They caught up with me and stopped. Before I could even say hello, One yelled at me saying I can't ride "that thing" in the bike lane. I pointed at my chain guard and said this spells "Schwinn" in case you can't read sport. You folks ride safe, and left. Wonder if he had a "hissy" (c)

Last edited:

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
^ i dont care who ya are thats fuuunny right there.....
i still look at higher end mountain bikes the same. they are light. i like em.

but yea who wants to pedal a single speed cruiser.... weirdos. lol

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
that once you build enough motorized bicycles, you look at the big empty spaces in a V frame and think " wow they do complete the bike" thats how i am every time i look at a beach cruiser. :D .trk

Oh yeah !.......like it is divine providence for us to intervene...." excuse me sir/maam....a motor would look SOOOO cool on your bike .........

LOL,
Salty