New Build in the Works... Pun intended

GoldenMotor.com

YoungRatRod

Oct 19, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
Hey everybody, after getting in a wreck and having my truck totaled, I'm going to build another MB!

For this I'm thinking a cruiser frame, with an extended rake, triple tree chopper forks, 20 inch front with a wide 24 inch rear, 66cc happy time with ported and polished intake. Manic mechanic head, custom exhaust, and whatever else I think of :)

I'm pulling out all the stops after selling my last bike for over $600 :D

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm so happy to start building again!

JimsFelt66

Jul 17, 2012
California
Hey everybody, after getting in a wreck and having my truck totaled, I'm going to build another MB!

For this I'm thinking a cruiser frame, with an extended rake, triple tree chopper forks, 20 inch front with a wide 24 inch rear, 66cc happy time with ported and polished intake. Manic mechanic head, custom exhaust, and whatever else I think of :)

I'm pulling out all the stops after selling my last bike for over $600 :D

Let me know what you guys think.

I'm so happy to start building again!
Sorry for your truck accident, hopefully you weren't hurt or your on your way to recovery.

Don't know why your asking what people think of your build plans. Really you can do whatever you want, I dunno perhaps since it sounds like a chopper build you should post in that foum section if your concerned with your parts list. No matter what good luck with the build.

I don't get the the thread tittle either so go easy on the other poster but otherwise its really not important, your ideas are.

59poncho

May 2, 2012
mexico
hope your okay from the wreck. the only thing i would change is your wheel sizes, i would reverse them to get the bobber sort of look, and also you have to watch you dont ding your crank arm while taking a corner! LOL! I did that with a chopper build and then put kids crank arms in, worked great.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
my post was deleted, and all I said was I dont get the pun. the title of the thread is "new build in the works....pun intended". Im just curious as to what the pun is.