need advice on 4 stroke kits

GoldenMotor.com

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
Grubee SkyHawk 4G T-Belt Drive V-Mount Kit, With HuaSheng 49cc Engine is the kit i was looking at. one thing i need to know is this kit campatible with sbp 4 stroke kit? another id like to know is what kinda upgrades can i buy for this kit? for instance will the sbp expansion chamber work on it? o and any ideas on what bike i can use that cost under 260? im looking for something with front shocks, disc brakes, and a decent derailleur.

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee
The sbp expansion chamber is only made for 2stroke motors so why would you want to run it on a 4stroke?

have you called or looked on sbp's website to see what they recommend?

Used the search on this site to see what others have built using a 4stroke shift kit?

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
I know its made for a 2 stroke, but wat I was asking will it work. And if it does work will I see an increase in performance? And I didn't wanna have to do all that, that's y I posted a thread. But if I don't get any help in this thread I will do research myself. And no I never considered call them lol so thanks for the advice.

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
I know its made for a 2 stroke, but wat I was asking will it work. And if it does work will I see an increase in performance? And I didn't wanna have to do all that, that's y I posted a thread. But if I don't get any help in this thread I will do research myself. And no I never considered call them lol so thanks for the advice.

By "will it work" the answer is yes, the pipe will duct the exhaust gasses from the engine to someplace else just like any piece of tubing would. Will you see an increase in performance? No. It won't make your bike go any faster. It will, however, make your bike heavier and your wallet lighter.

Your best bet for performance is just to use a straight pipe cut to the proper length. And to calculate that, try this web page.

Genisisonyx29

Jul 8, 2011
Merced California
By "will it work" the answer is yes, the pipe will duct the exhaust gasses from the engine to someplace else just like any piece of tubing would. Will you see an increase in performance? No. It won't make your bike go any faster. It will, however, make your bike heavier and your wallet lighter.

Your best bet for performance is just to use a straight pipe cut to the proper length. And to calculate that, try this web page.
Now that's the type of answer I was lookin for! Lol. And thank for letting me know that