My Boardtracker : Post Yours Here.

GoldenMotor.com

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
are there actually any board track circuits any more. These HT engines would be cheap enough to run never get the speeds tho but 40 with no brakes would still be nuts on a plywood track. If there isnt some one should consider strating one would be cool to do. Its one kind of racing ive not done

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I'd love to race these on a board track. I'd put together an motordrome replica in a heartbeat and go on out there. But I gotta say, there's a modern convention I'd like to retain on my own bike: brakes! As we've learned with the 2-smokers, you can live without a transmission. Kinda need the clutch if you got the brakes.
But I've got good brakes and I'd like to take 'em with me onto the track. Maybe it's not EXACTLY how they did it back then, but I'm just not as nuts as I used to be. (Must be getting old.)

driftology

Jun 22, 2010
campbell, ca
here is how my project sits so far. just got a set of halo freedom disc wheels. sturmey drum up front and S3X 3speed fixed in the back. the fixed hub makes starting easier than when i had the freewheel 3 speed from before.

Attachments

Last edited: