A Few Boardies

GoldenMotor.com

b-rad

Mar 2, 2012
TOLEDO,OHIO

I gave some thought into boarding up a turn at the bmx track as an experiment ...but then iI remembered..I hate splinters...

great looking corral there.. always inspiring and I notice there are a few open spots left on your street

Last edited:

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ya know the board track eventually became flat dirt tracks. What if some one did a banked dirt track? That would be a lot of fun.

Nice job on the bikes Pat. Are they all yours, or are they for customers?
I was looking through your photostream on flickr and noticed you were messing around with a 21"mc wheel. Did you make any progress with that?

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the comments. I'll try to answer the questions. It's easy to decide which one to ride, only one is mine. Seats are customs. The next Whizz-in is in the fall. I am still working on the motorcycle wheels and hope to have a set soon. The wheels are pretty pricey, but all good wheels are.
Pat

DareDevil

Apr 29, 2012
Australia
Hi ChopperDave...Those guys are having a lot of fun...it would never happen here in Australia..as the insurance just to idle around a track like that with other people would cost thousands for the public liabilty....its just about closed all dirt speedway down here and then you have to insure yourself for injury....fun police and nanny state politics living in their own little world......