HS 49CC Power?

GoldenMotor.com

haste

Aug 2, 2009
af
Anyone know if AGK 49ccs parts fit the HS 49CC?

Any one throw bored carbs, pipes, cams on these? What transmissions are decent?

The 49cc is very small compared to the 99cc..and it might work best on my BTR racer.

Running 17" puch moped wheels, prewar frame....Im aiming for a 42mph race bike.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
AGK's the only one I know of that makes performance parts for the HS49. So yes, they do fit. They are quite backordered on the cam tho.
NashMoto won the 49CC category at the Oct 22nd race last year using AGK parts, a custom gearbox and jackshaft, and a NuVinci.

Mine's got a SBP airfilter and a flexpipe, sings pretty well from 5-7K RPM. Just those 2 mods will get the "washing machine" singing! Rejet may be necessary.

Tad Bit Tipsy

Jan 2, 2010
Pensacola,FL
I have their custom long exhaust and a performance filter. I did as they suggested and drilled my main jet with a #72 drill bit. It pulls hard once you hit the power band, a lot better than before. Also the top end is more stable in response to the throttle. I have their cam waiting for an install once I put my stretch on the street. But I'll most likely go ahead and get the modified carb they have to go with it when I finalize my build. For about the same price as you pay for an HS, you can take it to a whole different level at the top part of the power band. :)

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
They sell the good stuff. I ordered the bored & reworked carb from them, although I have not received it yet because they are on back order in addition to the cams. AGK informed me that they will be releasing custom ground genuine Honda cams soon. I'm waiting to see the price and hope that I can get one before they go on back order also.

haste

Aug 2, 2009
af
soo what kind of crusing speeds can I expect,

I really love 2 smokes....but It will be nice to use pump gas instead of premixing..

2 stroke, port, pipe...fun!

How long do those hoot boxes last if oil filled?

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I've got the HS 49cc with the AGK cam, AGK big-bored stock carb, and EZM flex pipe and a few other mods that make it the fastest HS in San Diego. Wanna race?

dnut

Anyone know if AGK 49ccs parts fit the HS 49CC?

Any one throw bored carbs, pipes, cams on these? What transmissions are decent?

The 49cc is very small compared to the 99cc..and it might work best on my BTR racer.

Running 17" puch moped wheels, prewar frame....Im aiming for a 42mph race bike.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Lol

What transmission you running?

Also what I's the topend/ acceleration like?
Running the EZM with 10T to 56T rear sprocket. Top end acceleration is sweet with this set-up.....it pulls very strong in the higher rpm range.

Top speed is approx. 38mph on a good day on flat ground. It's a good running little 49cc 4-stroke.

dnut

Last edited: