Villiers 98cc BTR is complete

GoldenMotor.com

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Vegemite is a spread that you put on toast, bread or crackers..... The closest thing is Promite if you guys have that.

Ayers rock is just a big rock in the middle of nowhere, I've never seen it.

And Kangaroos are cool, I actually see them daily not far from my house.... And I see a group of them at work all the time as well as Koalas... Seriously.

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Vegemite is a spread that you put on toast, bread or crackers..... The closest thing is Promite if you guys have that.

Ayers rock is just a big rock in the middle of nowhere, I've never seen it.

And Kangaroos are cool, I actually see them daily not far from my house.... And I see a group of them at work all the time as well as Koalas... Seriously.
I've seen promite at the grocery store before, and the most wildlife we see usually in minnesota are turkeys, ducks and the occasional white tail deer stuck in the grill of a guys car. LOL

And in the winter we have snow snakes and blizzard lizzards :D

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ya know Harry I really think that the bike would'nt suffer asteticly if you added the fenders,lights and I'm sure the patina would be there as I'm sure you wouldn't let go un noticed

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
"...I said 'Do you speaka my language?'
He just smiled and gave me a Vegamite sandwich.
<And he said> Do you come from the land down under?..."

Down Under - Men at Work

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
"And Kangaroos are cool, I actually see them daily not far from my house.... And I see a group of them at work all the time as well as Koalas... Seriously."

=========================================================

Ayyy Harry, I read above that the roos and the kowalas you see them at work. Say do they pull there own weight, do you think there good workers:)

AH... guess I bad at jokes!

I did see today a wild turkey road kill that my friend swerved around like all the traffic did. Don't know how fresh it was, I thought I could have grabbed it to take home. Chicken even whole ones are 69cents a pound on sale, but road kill? As long as you don't cause a pileup then I suppose it is OK to partake.

I got my used airfilter housing and new filters suff and gonna try on the engine this week. Also to get a center stand I bought on Amazon tomorrow.
Stuff to do now.

MT

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
"Where women go and men plunder"
I have been singing this song in my head ever since Allen brought it up :)

And I have no idea what that line from the song even means..... lol

Doesn't plunder mean "use up", or similar to "pillage"?..... So is it saying women come to our shores and we pillage them? LOL

I would look up the meaning of plunder but I'm at work on my phone.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I think the word Plunder also implies to "Waste" waste a good women, waste their $$ on a good woman ????? Just keep your mind on that BSA and sneak a video on that tracker
I won't tell I live all the way over here in America

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
In that case the song should be "where BSA's go and men plunder" as that's where I seem to be plundering my cash and not on women..... I just plundered $410 on a gearbox.... OUCH! :-(

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
BSA, She's a differant kind of Women (Mechanical Women) you'll probably be calling her all kinds of names first time she cuts you, you know!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Oh she's going to talk a whole crap before during and after just like a real one,(woman) ever think about it Why? do we name our Vehicles after women, give them womens names, kiss em on the hood or gas tank, call em "Baby" they are consdered the other woman to our wifes or girlfriends and we spend outragiously on them just to get a smile. Yh they are! and even after we spend all that $$$ they still talk crap back