My Board Track Build

GoldenMotor.com

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
I think they are the same. the standard 3/4 inch torque a vert that cobra is using on his. not sure why the mounting plates are different color. will have to get george's feedback to confirm.

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
I had to "snipe" mine. There were six people bidding on my lamp and I didn't bid at all until the auction ended. Four minutes before the auction ended at 2:30am I bid $5 over and won.

tomgndallas

Sep 19, 2010
Dallas, TX
updated pics from Dan at Taylar.

This is my bike and Tre in LA's bike. Mine is the one with the white tires of course. They look like the best of friends hanging by the lake.

Super cool

I am buying a house so I am thinking about giving the bike up if I can get enough scratch for it. still in the crate from when Dan sent it out here to Texas from Cali. I used allied van lines, cost about 650 to ship it all, they are very professional. I have it listed on the local craigslist, most folks want to trade, no serious inquiries yet...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/2810746679.html

check it out and PM if interested. read the thread a few pages back and it has all the motor details, still needs to be built. Also will throw in the other two motors if the price is right.

Cheers