Steampunks try at a trike

GoldenMotor.com

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so ive had this trike kickin around for a couple months and decided to put some other spares together with it....

after thinking about it for a few...

more to come

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Van, great work so far. Keep us posted. Just a word of warning; you're going to have as much trouble on some of those sharp curves on our trails as I will on the chopper. You and I will be at the back of the pack come spring. :)
Tom

Cavi Mike

Dec 17, 2011
Rochester, NY
I've been toying around with the idea of building a trike but instead of powering the wheel that's already pedal-powered, I want to connect the engine to the other wheel. Would be great to have both wheels powered in the snow.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
mike, ive got a plan in the works for the next trike that is a dual freewheeling hub setup that will give me the ability to turn while still haveing both wheels powered

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
Van, great work so far. Keep us posted. Just a word of warning; you're going to have as much trouble on some of those sharp curves on our trails as I will on the chopper. You and I will be at the back of the pack come spring. :)
Tom
i dont plan on taking this thing on the path much...its too wide...especially if i make another trailer hitch for it...its gonna be my chill bike for going to denver hauling parts back home etc...gonna try and make it more show then go...so not a ton of hauling unless i make an insert for normal riding and my basket for utility...lots of ideas...trying to pick my best thought up concepts

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
I was looking forward to seeing this on the trail, but hey, if you were able to sell it then why not? Plus Andrew has a trailer for us this season, he said he don't mind carrying gas, beer, ect. You gonna throw any of that money into your MP?? Keep us posted :)