Round 80cc clutch pads or pucks

GoldenMotor.com

OLDSCOT

Jun 19, 2009
New Mexico
Hello, been trying to find a source for the round clutch pads or pucks for the 80cc engines. Did find sources for the square ones but not the round ones.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I finished the tooling for the round ones today...Tomorrow I will make the tooling for the trapeziod shaped pieces.

I just need to test the chosen friction material in an engine, and then they will be ready for purchase.

If I'm right; this material that I have here at the shop will be very resistant to wear and have the perfect amount of grab for this application.

Jim

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Pipelyne has them and they are made of quality carbonium friction material (same clutch material used on high end Polini and BZM pocketbike motors) So the material has been tested and proven to be duriable on the track. Your first set will probably be your last set. Out of the many people that bought them, everyone has been extremely happy.
Give Pipelyne a call.
(408) 279 2307

http://motorbicycling.com/f23/clutch-pucks-612.html

Last edited:

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
Hello my name is Rick. I tried to get a hold of Pipeline and to no avail, I am interested in 15 of those round metallic clutch pads aka 1 set if they are still available. You can reach reach me at 508-233-0212 or [email protected]

Thanks, Rick