Float bowl drain screw size?

GoldenMotor.com

aspireonescs

Jan 4, 2010
Saint Marys county, Maryland
so it happened, my drain screw felll out on the way home luckly i was close to lowes and am there now on my iphone. what size is the screw for the float bowl? lol if no one helps me soon i have a 10 mile pedal home :-||

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
its a metric as for size I don't know maybe 3 to 4 mm I do have a couple laying around that I'm not using. I'll send you one if you can't find the right size.

aspireonescs

Jan 4, 2010
Saint Marys county, Maryland
its a metric as for size I don't know maybe 3 to 4 mm I do have a couple laying around that I'm not using. I'll send you one if you can't find the right size.
Thanks Norman, I would appreciate that very much. I was thinking of a few temp fixes but decided not to try them, some guy at lowes gave me a ride home in his truck. whew! anyway just let me know how much you want for it and gimmie your email in a pm so i can pay for it/ cover shipping and ill give ya my address.

P.s Im in love with you norman (in a non homo way) for all the expert advise and pictures that you have posted here. I spent all day this last monday reading post after post here.dance1. thanks agian!

Last edited by a moderator: