hope it does come in threes

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
and not more..... first the welder, then the outside faucet started to leak (plumber time).... now the washer just died. We need a new dryer anyway so it's going to be buy both tomorrow. God I hope this stuff doesn't come in dozens.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Whenever anything bad happened, my mom always used to say, "Bad things come in 3s." Celebrity deaths seem to adhere to that rule almost without exceptin. My neighbor just lost his beloved dog, had his car stolen and his daughter announced she's getting a divorce, all within one week. Hang in there, Deac. You've had your three.
Tom

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Gee you guys are a ray of sunshine. My favorite bible passage is, "This too shall come to pass." There is more of course but that is my favorite part.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Jesus faith I will take to my grave!! With no shame of such a faith. It is my life time gather of real wisdom. Proverbs my Brother.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
I am here to tell you Jesus does not bring an end to all earthly troubles. I say that as a Christian.
This is true Pablo ... but thank God, through it all, no matter what, we have "a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." (Proverbs 18:24)

Last edited:

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
If you need a new washer and dryer get front loaders! Bought ours almost two years ago (after our washer died too) and they were definately worth the extra money.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
If you need a new washer and dryer get front loaders! Bought ours almost two years ago (after our washer died too) and they were definately worth the extra money.
Read that too late... I bought a ge top loader consumer reports gave them a good review.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You can "pre-wash" your hands with dishwashing liquid, no water, using like a hand lotion. The go out and work all day in the shop.

When you wash your hands afterwards, nearly all the greasy crud washes right off. Try it!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Gloves are like tape....I have too many choices.
I generally use nitrile gloves (purple) and sometimes latex (no harsh chemicals involved).
I use the dishwashing liquid for the tiny delicates that require the best dexterity from my shaky hands.