Titan Is Here And Ready !!

GoldenMotor.com

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
The new Titan is here and ready. This is the sweetest 4 stroke engine kit on the Planet. Comes with a 1 year Extended Engine warranty for those that choose it. That is how good this Engine is. If you have any questions or needs, email me or call. Thanks.. Enjoy the ride..

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
congrats dax! i know you have many hours and months into making the final product. can't wait to see the frame mount which i have a feeling will be coming next (^)

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Dax,

Congrats on getting the engine kit together....I'm sure it's a good feeling to get it done!....Just curious but would you consider selling the engine separately? If so How much would we be looking at cost wise?....Also would you happen to have the dimensions on the engine (LxWXH) with and without the gas tank.....I am sooo looking forward to a center mount I may try building one if you sell engines by themselves.
Thanks and good job!
Andrew

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Heh heh....bigger is better?....A man after my own heart!! HA....In keeping with that theory I just got a 26 HP engine for my 48" walk behind Mower with a blown engine (stock was 15 HP).....I can hardly wait for the grass to grow!....I'll check it out that engine too....Hope it isn't too heavy tho.
Andrew

yellon27

Mar 16, 2008
Duane....just for future reference and my own curiosity could u please answer these 3 questions about the Titan PTO.
What is the hole at the end of the drainplug for...is it some kind of venting hole to equalize pressure or let excess oil escape.
What quantity of oil does the PTO take and what grade of oil is it?
Thanks very much for any help from anyone in advance.