CNC'd motor mounts

GoldenMotor.com

BarnstormCyclewerks

Sep 19, 2012
Maryland
Looks like Bike Berry is just about out of the Manic Mechanic mounts, with only the 1in versions available. I've seen a few felt specific offerings out there (KW, Ridley) but I'm hesitant to drop the money on a mount im not 100% will work. (plus they are pricy!)

I really prefer to go with a cnc'd mount over a U clamp. Aside from rigging up a billet buggy clamp, are there any other offerings out there I am overlooking?

BarnstormCyclewerks

Sep 19, 2012
Maryland
Ah I had seen them at one point, but they had slipped my mind. Thanks! I just wish they had a pivot, aside from price, that is what also drew me to the manic mechanic mount.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Ah I had seen them at one point, but they had slipped my mind. Thanks! I just wish they had a pivot, aside from price, that is what also drew me to the manic mechanic mount.
I'm really disappointed about the MM stuff. Seems like the people that bought MM out aren't serious about making mb parts. I talked to them on the phone back in the spring, and they said it would be a few months before they caught up. Well it's already been a lot longer than that and nothing.

I bought the KW mounts for my new bike, and I would buy them again in a heart beat if I ever get another Felt to put them on. You can't beat a ready made mount that fits your bike perfectly.