new guy

GoldenMotor.com

Outlaw

Aug 11, 2008
hi all. yep i am new. i live most of the time over at ratrodbikes .com and build yep you guessed it ratbikes. am interested in maybe doing a motored rat. i also ride a 1996 harly road king. thats my bigger motor bike.lol

i live in Bothell, WA an work at performance bicycle in Redmond. am married.also am 62. i have 15 bikes, but only 3 are ridable as of now. have a lot of work to do building the rest but i am in no hurry. so i will be hanging out here from time to time, learning. glad to be a part of this.

Outlaw :ride2:

Outlaw

Aug 11, 2008
new guy from WA

hey all. new to this site. looks good. I posted my new build in motor rat bikes. take a look. I am usually on over at rat rod bikes. have been building since 2008. just rat bikes. this is my first motor with no pedals. have built choppers (motorcycles) most of my life. don't ride anymore, soo this is the next best thing.

Outlaw

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Re: new guy from WA

Welcome to the forum!
I too have built motorcycles for most of my life. In fact I had a really good career going for a while after turning my childhood hobby into my income source.....then the economy crashed.
Now I really like tinkering with MB's because it's all I can afford right now and it is basically the only thing that helps me keep my sanity... at least what's left of it, that is.

I hope that you enjoy this place. There are alot of good folks here who are very skilled with these little beasts, and alot of folks who need guidance with them.

Ride safe!