Sore Butt,,try this

GoldenMotor.com

Buzzbomb

Feb 26, 2010
Canada
I'm always on the look out for a better saddle but . . .er. . .I think I would have to be truly desperate to bolt that sucker on. Maybe if they had a flexible skin over the ribcage of this beast it would make it more visually appealing. Then again if it is extremely comfortable and your butt usually hides the saddle anyways, who cares right? If it came it in bone-white you could do a skeletal theme bike. . . :D

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
You just gotta love this comment,
"Rectify" seems an unfortunate choice of words...

"the Manta promises to rectify one of the most common of cyclist complaints"
laff

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Yup, ya gotta make sure the... nuts.... are... tight! LOL On the seatpost of course.

pj-pirate

Mar 17, 2010
So Calif
Iv tried several seats on my MB up to and including the ole prostate exam style seat. The most comfy one Iv found is one from an exsersize bike--soft and wide!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have a big wide gel foam seat on mine and I really like it, I can go 15-20 miles and still feel pretty darn good when I get there, a good seat is a must on a bike, my skinny 42 year old rearend just wont take onethose flared out hotdog bun seat anymore.

upsrogue

Jul 14, 2009
Arizona
I don't chim if very often but the "seat" (that aint no saddle) looks like its on backwards.

If you sit on it, the way its pictured you may ultimately get erectile dysfunction problems, and maybe genital numbness because of prolonged pressure on the perineum. I don't think I would worry about the "buttocks" on that "seat"
But then again they make pills for erectile dysfunction (just watch TV). I don't know if they make pills for genital numbness.

charles.paskell

Feb 25, 2010
NC
yah I think rectify was a bad choice of words also the seat dosent look like it could take much if any abuse you wouldn't be able to rip your bike seat with this one but you might rip your rectum if you wreck with it on .

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
How about impalement from a bad over the bars episode . The kind where you don't get free from the bike? Ribs in your ribs!