Help [Detailed pics]

GoldenMotor.com

Dylanpieper

Jul 21, 2009
Iowa
Continue from last question i got a lot more pics for you to trouble shoot a ****'a lot easier.

Order / Setup of my throttle
(Still don't snap back to idle) (took out big lump):
ImageShack Gallery

Clutch Pulled and Original:
ORIG - Imageshack - dscf0084x
PULL - http://img218.imageshack.us/i/dscf0085qmb.jpg/

Also to through this out their...My throttle doesn't feel smooth, nor secure..Its made out of plastic inside.. Just to through out their ;)

restapukin

Jul 22, 2009
australia
but the clutch problem looks simple.... you got one more cable-bracing move to make, down below

it's easy... i won't spoil it for you

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
The clutch cable has to go through the cable stay under the carb first,and then hook it to the actuator.And the nub you removed from the throtle is supposed to keep the throtle from spinning on the handle bar.It fits in the hole you have to drill.

Last edited:

Dylanpieper

Jul 21, 2009
Iowa
The clutch cable has to go through the cable stay under the carb first,and then hook it to the actuator

-- Thats what i did....

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
Not according to the picture. Its supposed to go from the handle bars,through the cable stay then hook to the actuator Page Title look at the pic of the clutch cable

Last edited:

Dylanpieper

Jul 21, 2009
Iowa
TYVM it works now i just need throttle and i can try to start her up!!!! VROOM! btw i only have 1 support on it..Should i be sturdy?

Dylanpieper

Jul 21, 2009
Iowa
no one has fine thread screws that are that size.... dam what should i do...i don't have much money...dam dam dam to bad im not a medal work man to make the rear side strong.. dam dam dam

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
The only thing I know to do is either get a mount from Sick Bike Parts Sick Bike Parts or you can drill and tap the hole for the mounting studs to a 1/4-20 and get some threaded rod and make them any size you need,or make your own mount,there are plenty of ideas on the forum,but you have to do something because it will not work with only one mount,sorry. David look through here for some ideas Mounting Techniques - Bicycle Motor at Motorized Bicycle Forum

Last edited: