jackshaft bracket?

GoldenMotor.com

WOLF IV

Jan 13, 2009
dana point, ca.
imgetting ready to do a 3 stage paing job on the kit brackets and cant seem to figure out how the left side bracket works? its got a 90 degree angle iron welded to it??? wheres this go and whats its function?

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
imgetting ready to do a 3 stage paing job on the kit brackets and cant seem to figure out how the left side bracket works? its got a 90 degree angle iron welded to it??? wheres this go and whats its function?
The stiffener goes on the outside. The new HD bracket is not well depicted in our pictures. We need to update the photos. Otherwise the bracket installation is as shown in the manual and there is only one way to install it. Line it up with the clutch cover holes and you will see.

WOLF IV

Jan 13, 2009
dana point, ca.
Cool, Got It.... Yeah, The Directions And Pictures Both Are Misleading On Showing The Old Plate W/out A Stiffiner. The Only Way I New It Was The Right Bracket Was The Pics Of The Parts Shown In Actual Kit (but Still Unsure, Seeing As To Me It Didnt Seem To Be The Most Cosmeticly Pleasing Way To Strengthen An Also Visual Bracket) This Caused The Confusion. I Know It Will Cause Warranty Issues But Im Going To Cut Off The Angle And Thicken Up The Plate And Looks Like Ill Do The Right Side Plate As Well... Thanks For All The Info!!!!! Im Changing This Design For Cosmetic Purposes Only.. Otherwise Great Design! Infact Square Tubing Would Be The Only Strong Option, Angle Is (really) Strong Though. Ill Just Add1/8'' Stainless Plating To The Outsides... Not As Strong, But Twice As Strong Than W/out..

Attachments