First Crash

GoldenMotor.com

CARider

May 20, 2013
San Rafael, CA-Mesa, AZ
Just messing with my carb on my bike, I hop on to test out, and it suddenly takes off on me. Me and my bike went right into a thorn bush 15 miles per hour. Right in front of the neighbors too!
-Zane

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Just like here in Texas..... ya'll gotta be careful about having a run away bike with you on it..., everything we have here in Texas will Bite you, Sting you or Stick you.... Thorns, Sand Burs, Goat Heads, Cactus, Fire Ants, Wasp, Bees, Rattle Snakes, Scorpions etc.....!

A simple up the back roads ride can easily turn into a painful adventure if ya ain't Careful, in the city not much to worry about, just gotta watch out for the crazy yuppie drivers and the old farmers who come into town about once a month who do way better on a tractor than they do in there pickups.......!
Hope you're doing good and the scratches are healing up nice.

Map
reddd

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Just like here in Texas..... ya'll gotta be careful about having a run away bike with you on it..., everything we have here in Texas will Bite you, Sting you or Stick you.... Thorns, Sand Burs, Goat Heads, Cactus, Fire Ants, Wasp, Bees, Rattle Snakes, Scorpions etc.....!

A simple up the back roads ride can easily turn into a painful adventure if ya ain't Careful, in the city not much to worry about, just gotta watch out for the crazy yuppie drivers and the old farmers who come into town about once a month who do way better on a tractor than they do in there pickups.......!
Hope you're doing good and the scratches are healing up nice.

Map
reddd
Same here, just get rid of sand burs and cactus. :D

Living in the Piney Woods is awesome!

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Same here, just get rid of sand burs and cactus. :D

Living in the Piney Woods is awesome!
Oh yeah.... east and north east Texas is beautiful country, I used to live in North Texas, 30 miles east of Sherman Tx, thats one thing about Texas, you can drive up in Panhandle and have miles of flat Prairie land, go out west and have desert and actually a few nice mountains, far south and you have nice coastal area with a more tropical type climate, go south east and have swamp and marsh land, go east to northeast and have pine wood forest and really pretty surroundings, we have a little bit of everything here in the Lone Star State, I live about 45 minute drive form the geographical center of the state and we have crazy weather and drought a lot, we're kinda in the donut hole so to speak, the good, some of the bad, but not much of the ugly goes around us here in the middle, but it's a nice happy medium weather wise, and like we say here if you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes and its likely to change...!

Map
dance1

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Oh yeah.... east and north east Texas is beautiful country, I used to live in North Texas, 30 miles east of Sherman Tx, thats one thing about Texas, you can drive up in Panhandle and have miles of flat Prairie land, go out west and have desert and actually a few nice mountains, far south and you have nice coastal area with a more tropical type climate, go south east and have swamp and marsh land, go east to northeast and have pine wood forest and really pretty surroundings, we have a little bit of everything here in the Lone Star State, I live about 45 minute drive form the geographical center of the state and we have crazy weather and drought a lot, we're kinda in the donut hole so to speak, the good, some of the bad, but not much of the ugly goes around us here in the middle, but it's a nice happy medium weather wise, and like we say here if you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes and its likely to change...!

Map
dance1
This time of year up here is wonderful. Especially after a long hard rain like we've had. Everything is SOOO clean. :D

*edit*
ANNNND we're threadjacking.