New to the fun

GoldenMotor.com

TeamWillow

May 26, 2013
El Cajon California
Good afternoon all.
I have been looking forward to my first build for some time now. With a few more components it will be done.
Are there any members in the Cajon zone? Once in a while I see guys cruising in my area but never had a chance to say hello.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy TW, welcome.

There is a couple of threads to find fellow MBers. "I saw you" and advanced search by location;

here is how you do it. on the top of forum under the motorbicycling.com banner is a row of comands usercp, faq, ect.

1>click on the 3rd one that says members list
2>top right of the box of members is a box that says search members. click on the down arrow and click advanced search
3>on the new page type in the location you are looking for and click search now and all members that gave thier location that matches your search will apear.

hope this helps. 44 members from maine
Also, Dave created a member's map for us; http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=22627#post214465 Put your self on TW.

Again, welcome and ride safe!

.wee.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Good afternoon all.
I have been looking forward to my first build for some time now. With a few more components it will be done.
Are there any members in the Cajon zone? Once in a while I see guys cruising in my area but never had a chance to say hello.
What kinda build are you working on?

Where is Cajon Zone? lol
There are a bunch of guys that ride all over San Diego and do rides
on a regular basis.
Check the Events Forum and come on up to the big race on Sat June 1st
to meet some of them, and of course scotto and his race bikes.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited: