Stretch Lovers Stretch Cruiser's by Crazy Horse

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I've noticed in some other threads that members were asking about stretch cruisers and how to mount the 2-stroke motors in these frame styles.

Try the A-24 Simpson Strong Ties available at your local building supply, these make super strong motor mounts. Search the forum for stretch cruiser motor mounts, by RedB66 !

I'm currently working on adding a Honda Mini Trail 50 / Honda CT 70 Trail Bike type of motor to one of my stretch cruisers, it's a chinese cloned version of the horizontal Honda Trail Bike motor just like those used in the old Honda Trail Bikes. This bikes motor will actually be a 110cc.

The last pic is a stretch cruiser that was inspired by RedB66's stretch cruiser builds, this bike has a whizzer chrome gas tank.

Attachments

Last edited:

[email protected]

Sep 2, 2011
Michigan
Crazy Horse,
Am retired ship captain & travel with a boat & van. Just got a Greenline Stretch and want to motorize. Have limited resources for tools & such. Can this bike be motorized fairly easy. Have only done one bike.
Saw some of your pictures. Really nice. I need some good sound advice.

[email protected]
Capt. Carl
734 848 3756

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Hello & welcome to the forum Capt. Carl.

Please do start a build thread for your Greenline Stretch Cruiser.

You will find members here willing to offer suggestions etc...the who, what, where, when, and why regarding your new build!

Peace C.H.