BlowByU GT2 Build

GoldenMotor.com

Quarlow

Apr 2, 2011
Surrey B.C.
Your bikes are awesome. I would like to place an order for twenty five motorized bikes. How soon can you deliver them to tuktoyuktuk.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Tuktoyaktuk Travel Guide: Tuktoyaktuk, Northern Canada (NT) | WORLDWEB.COM

Welcome to Tuktoyaktuk
Located in Canada's farthest northern region, Tuktoyaktuk lies on the shores of the Arctic Ocean at the tip of the Northwest Territories. Anglicised from an Inuvialuit word meaning 'resembling a caribou', Tuktoyaktuk, or simply Tuk, is a hamlet with a population hovering around 1,000. Accessible only by plane in the summer and by ice roads in winter, adventure companies based in Inuvik provide aerial tours as well as hunting and fishing excursions. Tour operators offers a range of activities including dog-sledding, igloo-construction, snowmobiling, ice-fishing and community and culture tours, all of which give visitors a glimpse into the lives and traditions of locals. Visitors who make the excursion north of the Arctic Circle to the Land of the Midnight Sun will be dazzled by the Northern Lights, as well as the unique landscape which includes massive ice-covered hills called pingos. A group of these can be seen along the Beaufort Sea, 5 km (3 mi) west of Tuk, at the Pingo Canadian Landmark.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Tuktoyaktuk Travel Guide: Tuktoyaktuk, Northern Canada (NT) | WORLDWEB.COM

Welcome to Tuktoyaktuk
Located in Canada's farthest northern region, Tuktoyaktuk lies on the shores of the Arctic Ocean at the tip of the Northwest Territories. Anglicised from an Inuvialuit word meaning 'resembling a caribou', Tuktoyaktuk, or simply Tuk, is a hamlet with a population hovering around 1,000. Accessible only by plane in the summer and by ice roads in winter, adventure companies based in Inuvik provide aerial tours as well as hunting and fishing excursions. Tour operators offers a range of activities including dog-sledding, igloo-construction, snowmobiling, ice-fishing and community and culture tours, all of which give visitors a glimpse into the lives and traditions of locals. Visitors who make the excursion north of the Arctic Circle to the Land of the Midnight Sun will be dazzled by the Northern Lights, as well as the unique landscape which includes massive ice-covered hills called pingos. A group of these can be seen along the Beaufort Sea, 5 km (3 mi) west of Tuk, at the Pingo Canadian Landmark.
corgi1
You make that place sound so good I almost want to go there but Brrrrrrrr!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
There is one great thing about GT bikes is they are built already all you have to do is bolt on an engine connect the throttle and chain and off you go

mixxmilkk1

Apr 30, 2010
Mpls Minnesota
I with drewd! Wheres the shift kit? You need to sell! sell! sell!.. You should put a higher end bike out for show. And point out to the cust, what everything does for the bike. (Give them choises).. But i have to say , i like the style of the bikes How much are they ? And where can i get one? I would love to build one for myself. This is one of my own that i ride. It has a rechargable battery, with on an on board charging stepper motor, so no need for buying batteries. You even have to have a key ro start it lol. With pull start. My next move is to put an alarm on it. But i'm just saying, its something to think about... \\m//(^_^)

Attachments

Last edited:

hankmanpei

Mar 24, 2011
Maple Ridge B.C. Canada
Hey Mike nice site, I was wondering if you could help me with with a J shaft configureation, right now I'm running a 2 inch pully off the crank to a 6 inch pully off the leftside of the drive wheel, thats giving me a 1:3 ratio alittle slugish takeoff but cruzes nicely at 35-40mph without screaming the motor, in hopes of improvements to the bottom end I purchessed a 9 speed internal sram hub and laced it to a 26" steel rim. to use the gearing I now have to power the rt side by way of j shafting. I have one and only one spare sealed bearing crank set for my shaft and being a fan of things well welded this gives me one shot at this . My plan is use the two pullies 2" and 6" on the left side, and a 14 tooth bmx rear freewheel sprocket driving a 20 tooth fixed sprocket on the geared hub do you know the formula used to determin weather 3:1 ratio will power a 1.6:1 ratio enought to pull a 26" rim out of the hole or would I be better off to use the bmx sprock with my peddle side and insert a 10 tooth in the middle making it a 3:1 into 2:1? Im not to worried about the internal gearing of the hub but if it maters 1st gear appears to be 1;1 with 9th 1:1 3/4....I've custom built my frame and have just enought room for this configuration
I'm stuck on the 3;1 is spinning the 14t at 1:1.5 for some reason and haveing a head ache starting, I was also wondering if you were hireing anytime this spring? hankmanpei (bodyman/painter extrodanaire)

Quarlow

Apr 2, 2011
Surrey B.C.
Terry you are a butthead. Did you even look at the name on the post. I didn't even realize it was april 1st. But I figured you would see my name and figure it out. If you still don't then the joke IS on you.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Terry, at least you can say you are building bikes that people are breaking the doors down to get to.

Must have been one of our local hoodlums that saw the bike and followed him home or it was a neighbour who told someone about it.

Just can't win.

Steve.