Warrior

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Turns out the Gentleman who bought my Indian wanted a different saddle so I traded that one for the one I put on the Warrior so if I get my pic's downloaded I'll post it later tonight.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here we go Saddle is back home and for those not familiar with it, it was on my 1911 Indian Tribute Thread Title "Blood Thursty" I had this saddle ( one Off) custom made from a Co. Called GYES this is the only one in the world.
Right now it is just sitting on the seat post it will get lowered to a better position.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Good thing I modify my expansion chambers pipes, look what I found a 5" ( Far Right )section of the pipe shoved down into the Expansion Chamber No Way would I have ever gotten the true benefits of an expansion chamber under this circumstance in fact all that would have happened is the engine would bog down, now that I have dug into it and eliminated the extended piece of pipe I should get those benefits.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
So today I had the expansion Chamber Tig welded and even though the bike was not present during the procedure my welder Eric Delgado Nailed it! this pipe falls dead center of the down tube, I had a series of lines that I drew on the pieces and place to be welded and it came out Great!

Attachments

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
AWESOME!
Looking really good,i think you should keep this one and ride it,build another to sell. That sure is a nice frame.............Curt

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Parts! Parts! Parts! Waiting for Parts, those little parts the Vendor(s) don't believe are important enough to ship with any expedience so Sorry! to say no up-dates on the build yet.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks!
It is going to be SWEET! once I get all my parts and mock up finished, Vendors want yer Money Now! and then just take their time shipping .

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Nothing much to report on made a tank template, finally got my (R) side clutch cover from Peddle Chopper that took two months, clutch pulley roller and cable guide are installed, shortened the intake manifold tube and I really! really! am hoping that the spark plug doesn't arc to the center bars YIKES!

Going to let James of Ghetto Bikes do the tank nothing fancy I think simplicity is the key for this tank.

Attachments

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Nothing much to report on made a tank template, finally got my (R) side clutch cover from Peddle Chopper that took two months, clutch pulley roller and cable guide are installed, shortened the intake manifold tube and I really! really! am hoping that the spark plug doesn't arc to the center bars YIKES!

Going to let James of Ghetto Bikes do the tank nothing fancy I think simplicity is the key for this tank.
How close is the plug to the frame to the plug? You take a small piece of tube and cut a half moon dimple half way in to the tube to clear and weld it in.Looks great.....Curt

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The plug sits 3/8" away from the center bar sick Bike Parts makes a NGK shorty plug, can't say what the performance ratings are on it as they don't list any and the NGK B8HS gives a good performance, most people think that because it is a cold plug you should run a NGK B7HS but what most don't understand are two things the cooler the engine runs the better the fuels performance is and these engines run Really Hot more so with a modified High performance engine.

I run my engines with a high performance plug wire that I get from THE HOT ROD CO. they look vintage with colored cloth but the end on the plug is open and is caped with a Round Knurled Nut (Raja Style set up)

Everything is so close in that frame engine sits pretty square that was a big surprise.

Attachments

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I think that will be to close. I looked at some of the back pictures and thinking if you could get a jack in the frame some how you could jack the down tube out just a little and it would make a big differance, the engine would drop. And i don't think it would be noticable........Curt

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Yha I have to find a way to get that head shiny! I think if I were, or am going to keep the forks as close to original then a new truss bracket has to be made to accommodate the perforated fender mount in-between fork legs ????
Thanks! for the comps Guys.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I am still waiting on the Tank from Ghetto Bikes ordered it on the 27th of Oct and the only thing I have received is that a shipping invoice was sent to the USPS last Fri 10-21 ?????
I did whoever run across a nice Dellorto Carb cover at treatlands.

Attachments