Pic Thread: Post pics of your bike or a bike you think is nice!

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Just by looking at this bike you can see the time and thought that was put into it. Super clean and mean! I bet it’s a joy to ride!

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Just by looking at this bike you can see the time and thought that was put into it. Super clean and mean! I bet it’s a joy to ride!
Thank you for the kind words. Yep she’s real easy to ride. And way too fast... tops out 85mph with one hand on bars for aero. Also super fun at 10mph cause it’s so quiet. In fact I rarely go above 70-75 anymore. After hitting a young buck last winter my need for speed has been diminished somewhat.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

Thomasp

Dec 15, 2021
This is my first engine kit install. I say first because I definitely want to do more builds.ive had a frustratingly great time learning what I'm doing. Once I stopped stressing on the rear wheel and realized that a straight edge was my best friend for aligning the sprockets I have really started to enjoy the troubleshooting. I've learned a lot this past week and my bike is running great at the moment. I'm now looking at a BBR racing engine to put on the beach cruiser that I started with this engine. I swapped it to my Raleigh after the chain tensioner ate a couple spokes.

Attachments

Reactions: Tyler6357 and joss

Thomasp

Dec 15, 2021
This is my first engine kit install. I say first because I definitely want to do more builds.ive had a frustratingly great time learning what I'm doing. Once I stopped stressing on the rear wheel and realized that a straight edge was my best friend for aligning the sprockets I have really started to enjoy the troubleshooting. I've learned a lot this past week and my bike is running great at the moment. I'm now looking at a BBR racing engine to put on the beach cruiser that I started with this engine. I swapped it to my Raleigh after the chain tensioner ate a couple spokes.
Did I post this on your thread. ? I though I was making a new post . But I think it ended up on someone's thread