HF Predator V-Twin

GoldenMotor.com

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
For those who may be interested, there was a 670cc v-twin listed in the Harbor Freight sales flyer I got in the mail this week. The price was $599.99. It looks to be a Honda clone (no surprise there). It still wasn't on their website the last time I checked.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

May 26, 2014
Baytown, Texas
It is indeed a Honda clone. called a local manager and asked over on facebook...anywhere from one to two months they say before it is in stock. local manager says keep the flier and the coupon....and so I asked him to hold one when they come. He will honor the coupon which is 20% off...$485.00 plus local and state taxes brings it around $515.00 in the back of my truck heading home. Pretty good I would say!

Ooontzler

Feb 24, 2014
Bay Area, CA
Wow, I didn't know such a thing existed! How big is it? I imagine you'd either need a custom frame, or a HUGE frame (like a chopper or something) to accommodate it. But think of the power!!

Ragnarok

May 26, 2014
Baytown, Texas
Oontzler you might look at lurker's vekst bike thread....it is very doable. He built the whole thing himself in his kitchen as he had no shop at the time. It is a keystone style frame. Also, there are vids on youtube if you do a little searching.