The strangest recall

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I never saw that movie. Now I wanna watch it. When I worked in Austin Texas I saw some gnarly looking Spiders crawl down my arm when wrenching. Not being all to familiar with the native critters when I first moved there made it interesting. I even had a Gecko lizard run down my arm once lol. Makes ya wanna do the kicking Chicken.laff

give me vtec

Jun 19, 2009
SoCal
Anytime you buy a car out here that has spent any appreciable time sitting outside.... They Always are infested with black widows.

No big deal really.... All you have to do is wait one day for them to make new webs. Then come back sometime at night and they will be sitting on their new webs. Squish or spray as necessary..... Works with almost any spider but works especially well with black widows.

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Anytime you buy a car out here that has spent any appreciable time sitting outside.... They Always are infested with black widows.

No big deal really.... All you have to do is wait one day for them to make new webs. Then come back sometime at night and they will be sitting on their new webs. Squish or spray as necessary..... Works with almost any spider but works especially well with black widows.
Lizzards too ! Just drive it now and then ! :)

Sometimes they jump on the hood and windshield and try and hang on ! :)

Sometimes the lizzards make it and jump off when I get there !

New home ! :)

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Does any one know how the little round squirrel cage wheel for pets made it into mouse and gerbil cages etc. Where the idea came from?rotfl I lost count of how many times I got a rodent like a rat or mouse outta the Ac/Heater blower motor of an automobile. Those critters seam to love these! LMAO ;)

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Does any one know how the little round squirrel cage wheel for pets made it into mouse and gerbil cages etc. Where the idea came from?rotfl I lost count of how many times I got a rodent like a rat or mouse outta the Ac/Heater blower motor of an automobile. Those critters seam to love these! LMAO ;)
My oak trees feed them, I have been killing them !

Just put a bunch of blower motors around the yard and charge batteries to run my electric bicycle ! ! !

You heard it first here ! Rat powered electric bicycle ! ! ! :)

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
Funny, just took apart my CH and found one of the squirrel cages in there... checked the exhaust, found a yellow Sac spider web in there too... well I'm gonna go change the air in my tires now, over 2K miles on that air...