Hola Amigos

GoldenMotor.com

Rojasorone

Mar 23, 2015
California
Hola Amigos, I'm joining the forum seeking for guidance on how to build Ay first motorized bicycle. You'll probably see a lot of stupid questions from me, but I hope that your patience is bigger than my ignorance. I'm excited to begin working on building a 49cc to keep it California legal. Thank you in advance.usflg

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hola Amigos, I'm joining the forum seeking for guidance on how to build Ay first motorized bicycle. You'll probably see a lot of stupid questions from me, but I hope that your patience is bigger than my ignorance. I'm excited to begin working on building a 49cc to keep it California legal. Thank you in advance.
Hola.
California says nothing about 49cc or 50 cc in the CVC MB codes.
It's a long standing and persistent myth.

4 hp or less is the current allowed motor size upgraded from 2 hp.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome. We're glad you've joined.
There are no stupid questions. There are some that get asked a lot but that's why we're here. To answer those questions and get you on the road with your first motorized bicycle.
Don't be shy about asking for help, advice or suggestions. We also have an extensive 'Search' feature that will provide you with information.

Good luck and keep us informed on your first project.

Tom

Last edited:

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Welcome aboard.

As 2Door stated above, there's no such thing as a stupid question. Though, now that I think about it, it's possible to ask questions in a very stupid way. But never mind that.

Anyone who wants to build a bike is a friend. So c'mon in.

I'd urge you to read threads here. Click on any headline that looks interesting. When you've finished that thread, then click on another one. You'll be surprised how much you can learn in a short amount of time.

Have fun.