Custom Billet Head... I haven't seen this one

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have been around racing my whole life & forgot the egos that go along
with it.I have a lot of fun listening to threads as this.I only feel sorry for
the poor new guy only wanting the straight info.

You will never see me jump in on topics as this.It's a no win, no matter.
But I do run a Fred head with a little modification for squish.

Have fun fellows "ole" Fly

lol....I know what you mean fly.......

map

.duh.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Compitition is awsome IMHO. Making a carbon copy of the Fred Head, getting it manufactured there in china with out his consent and no shame for it? I think not so much...

This has become as casual as piroting Music or a Movie.

What do I know? lol This world has less scrouples everyday. Its a lack of Christanality would be some of my own assessment.

China has manufacturing ability to make what ever they want. Now we have a absolute carbon copy of Fred's work. Geez they could have at least changed it a little?? Just no shame IMHO.

Gasbike can't sell me anything now. I don't want it....but that's just me.

I guess the important part is that we as a consumer dont have to pay anything for it and that is what really matters .laff

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Compitition is awsome IMHO. Making a carbon copy of the Fred Head, getting it manufactured there in china with out his consent and no shame for it? I think not so much...

This has become as casual as piroting Music or a Movie.

What do I know? lol This world has less scrouples everyday. Its a lack of Christanality would be some of my own assessment.

China has manufacturing ability to make what ever they want. Now we have a absolute carbon copy of Fred's work. Geez they could have at least changed it a little?? Just no shame IMHO.

Gasbike can't sell me anything now. I don't want it....but that's just me.

I guess the important part is that we as a consumer dont have to pay anything for it and that is what really matters .laff

GH I agree with everything you said here