My home built frame suspension bike gets color!

GoldenMotor.com

StevenMain

Jul 18, 2016
Texas
Got my 24 x 4" Fat tire and 24 x 2.5 double wall rim in, awaiting my Sturmey Archer RX-RK5 disc brake heavy duty hub so I can ditch the derailleur. Black rim and black spokes is the plan

with a 20T rear sprocket the ratios will work out to be equal to a 94 tooth rear for first up to a 38 tooth rear for 5th. This should give me up to 47 MPH on this engine since it ran 41 with a 44. 47MPH is plenty fast for a "dirt bicycle".

Going to make a nice rectangle tube 1" x 3" swingarm. Stay tuned for the developments, Vinyl wrap kit is on the way too. Going to be the sickest suspension build ever :)

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Got my 24 x 4" Fat tire and 24 x 2.5 double wall rim in, awaiting my Sturmey Archer RX-RK5 disc brake heavy duty hub so I can ditch the derailleur. Black rim and black spokes is the plan

with a 20T rear sprocket the ratios will work out to be equal to a 94 tooth rear for first up to a 38 tooth rear for 5th. This should give me up to 47 MPH on this engine since it ran 41 with a 44. 47MPH is plenty fast for a "dirt bicycle".

Going to make a nice rectangle tube 1" x 3" swingarm. Stay tuned for the developments, Vinyl wrap kit is on the way too. Going to be the sickest suspension build ever :)
K so I found this dirt bike on Craigslist for $300.... laff

BriggsBmx

Dec 6, 2017
great off rd video.... wish I could see pics of the build?!!
nothing is showing on the forum site