90cc 2 strke cyclinder and piston kit?

GoldenMotor.com

Haughnph

Nov 6, 2011
El Paso
They implied they were using the grubee. I know what you are saying about the shift kit. I am going to change the gears around and have a special cassette made. Not only that I have a 29er I am having road bike tires made for it. I plan on making that speed. I might have to start the engine around 22mph so the engine could handle the gears.

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
I'm pretty sure you could get to 80 mph if you did everything right. Engine specs aside, using a 29"er (700cc wheels) is a must!

Haughnph

Nov 6, 2011
El Paso
Aye if you know what you are doing have everthing ready for custom. I see where you are coming from. I can only do my best with what info I have. Are you able to enlighten me? Cause that 12HP engine you speak of should be able to push the gear ratio I am planning on setting up.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty sure you could get to 80 mph if you did everything right. Engine specs aside, using a 29"er (700cc wheels) is a must!
Going down hill does not count! ;)

This is the most powerful 66 cc China Girl 2 stroke on the planet! :D
Case inducted reed valve and modded to the limits of breaking.
I doubt if it would go 80 mph?
It would need some serious streamlining to go much faster than 65 - 70

Haughnph

Nov 6, 2011
El Paso
I have in my head ideas that would blow your mind. Who owns this one? Whats its hp rating?

Last edited:

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Well, you let us know when you get to 80mph with your ht engine. Make sure you take a video of your speedo showing you going that speed, or better yet, take it to a bike show to prove it.

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
I'm not sure why there is so much "OMG NO YOU CANT GO THAT FAST THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" type of responses on here. To be clear, I'm talking about achieved top speeds, peaks - not sustained speeds.

Bicycles without a motor can be ridden long distances on a flat surface at 30 mph. That's normal for a properly geared, professional road bike with a trained rider.

Without a motor, people draft cars or go downhill and get up to like 100 mph.

The limits of how fast a MB can go is often related to the bicycle mechanics itself, not the engine.

Haughnph

Nov 6, 2011
El Paso
Well being in Texas I really would not plan for that. I know what y'all are going on in your head about. The only thing I have to say is. "When I do it. I will have video getting pulled over by a cop." You will here him say,"Do you have any idea how fast you were going?" I just need time supplies and to drop a few pounds, or get me a 100lb rider.

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
Ya if you are a big rider, its not going to work out for you. Its kinda like horse racing in that respect.

Haughnph

Nov 6, 2011
El Paso
I wonder if everyone here is just a hobbiest or if any one here has acutally built a race engine and I aint talking MBs. Thanks locell you reminded me of a few other tricks I have in my head.

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
Haughnph, there are some really skilled engine builders on here. I have no doubt whatsoever that some of these people have built some really killer engines. I've noticed that is part of culture on here, more hot-rodders/mechanics than bicycle purists.

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
I'm not sure that is the case, I think its more of the "pics or it didn't happen" attitude. That being said, I don't have any pics of an 80 mph motorized bicycle. Not at all saying it cannot be done, but it looks like it has not happened yet.

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
If I recall correctly the "death race" (a big motorized bicycle race in Tuscon, AZ which occurs yearly) is limited to 66cc engines.

Also, the one thing that is a great "equalizer" is the fact that you are motorizing a bicycle. It's somewhat of a self-limiting platform.