cruiser's cruiser with a bicycle engine

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
nothing fancy but rides nice. added a duel break lever which operates both front and rear breaks at the same time and a 40 tooth sprocket. i use the motor bicycle to just cruise around in the country and also for comuting back and forth to work

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
actually i bent my crank out a little. i could not get the exaust to bend. i took the pedel of and i put a pipe on the crank and bent it out about a half inch and worked great.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i think the schwinn jaguar was a good choice. had to make modifications to the engine kit mounts but pretty easy to adapt to the frame.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Now you got me to laughing!!! rotfl rotfl rotfl
But the decal has got to go. We could make one of your own but it should be in flames and look cool. not wossy like that other what ever its called place where the tumble weeds won't stay and the wind never blows. Sounds like a place to stay away from to me. rotfl I like a breeze and some weeds. cough, cough, I mean seeds.

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
laughing to hard to type. next one i will paint which i hope gets here in the mail this week. 1 gallon tank (^)

Jun 25, 2008
nothing fancy but rides nice. added a duel break lever which operates both front and rear breaks at the same time and a 40 tooth sprocket. i use the motor bicycle to just cruise around in the country and also for comuting back and forth to work
Have you got a shifter on this one yet cruiser?