Need help identifying my whizzer.

GoldenMotor.com

JohnnyHennessey

Jun 17, 2014
Mill City
Hello everybody. My name's John, and a couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted a motorbike and found myself a whizzer on craigslist. Before this I had never heard of whizzer motorbikes. Anyways, I'm having some troubling identifying my bike and I was wondering if you forum folks could help me.
Here are some photos of my bike. The seller told me it's a 60th anniversary bike. It has 26" wheels. There's a metal plate on the bike that says MFD 10/98
I assume that is the manufacture date.

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Its a New Generation Whizzer. A WC-1 Whizzer Classic-1
Front forks has been changed to a springer, back rack also has been added.
Feather chain guard is for vintage bikes. Very nice.
You can contact www.whizzerusa.com for more info and parts, or 1-877-944-9937

Ray

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
You got yourself a pretty nice first motor bike, now comes the fun riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide it.

Congratulations!

JohnnyHennessey

Jun 17, 2014
Mill City
I paid $950 for the bike. I haggled the seller down $250. It needs a new main key assembly and a battery. I went ahead and googled whizzer classic 1, and I noticed it has a newer style of kickstand. Did a former owner put an older style kickstand on my bike? Also, I noticed the racing mudflap on the back fender isn't original to the whizzer classic 1. Does anyone know if the luggage rack on the back was manufactured by whizzer?
My bike has 62 miles on it.

whitehead

May 6, 2014
st.louis , mo
It looks like what's called the ne5 model . Get the sn# off the motor and call Debbie at whizzer usa . 1 877 944 9937. If she doesn't answer leave a message. She will call back . She knows all things about the repop whizzer . She is the parts Queen
WHIZZERS RULE

mason_man

Jul 19, 2009
LA SoCal
Looks like someone wanted this whizzer to look like the WZ-507.
This was what the vintage whizzer guys wanted the new edition whizzer to look like.

Ray