Come up off of that Whizzer!

GoldenMotor.com

foolsbike

Jan 11, 2014
Missouri
Ok, so yes I realize that's not the original motor but the frame is in decent condition. It's from a fella here in town who scored it from American Pickers, so it has some fame attached to it. I am hoping I can get this guy to give me a price. What do you think a fair price would be to offer? Please let me know. THANKS!

apwhizzer.jpg

P.S. Even if it's not the best of shape that's okay, I just don't run across these gems much.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
It appears that the 2T motor is just resting in the frame. Front motor mount disconnected. It has a chain drive motor but the the rear wheel has a sheave for belt drive. Nice front drum brake.
I would offer the value of the Whizzer bike with NO motor. You don't even get a blown Whizzer motor with it. I wouldn't spend over a couple hundred bucks for it. To me, it is only a nice collectable beach cruiser.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
It's a Whizzer without an engine. You can get an H motor that's nice for $500. or $600. The forks, gas tank & front brake alone are worth at least $400.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
Frame, seat, rear rack, fenders, skip tooth, front fork, both wheels (especially front drum) all look like they have value (to me). Probably worth $500, see if you can get it for $300?

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Frame, seat, rear rack, fenders, skip tooth, front fork, both wheels (especially front drum) all look like they have value (to me). Probably worth $500, see if you can get it for $300?
Adom you're correct about that. I Just paid $55. for just the pedal rank for my Pacemaker.