what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Called back twice to check on the guy and no one answered the phone. I can only Hope & Prey that his situation has not escalated into something worse.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I been wanting to get the mptorized mtb out bad here...... things are starting to melt here today temp is up to 39'F

Now if I want to ride it will be lots of mud and muck.......

I think im gonna make me a low gear play in the dirt bike but slapping a 44T on a 24" wheel for my old mountain bike just for low speed power and playing in the dirt, with a well tuned RT carb and with the good flowing exhaust I have on the bike it should be a real hoss for low speed playing around the teails and running off down in the dry bottom stock tanks around here......
Well its settled..... I talked myself into it and the 32T that is on it now is going on the Kulana moon dog bike for a nice 45mph cruise speed instead of the 43mph im doing now with the 36T on it.

By the way thats a nice lookint donut in the snow.....!

Map
.wee.

rogergendron1

Sep 18, 2013
woburn ma
well today i swapped out my tires from the nice hookworm clones to a set of good knobies i got off my other mountain bike, the hookworms are terrible in the snow i was sliding everywhere and it scared the crap out of me.

also put my nice avia gell seat with rubber mount bumpers and spring suspention on it for a more comfie ride
and changed out to a brigs and straton air filter.

Attachments

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
well today i swapped out my tires from the nice hookworm clones to a set of good knobies i got off my other mountain bike, the hookworms are terrible in the snow i was sliding everywhere and it scared the crap out of me.

also put my nice avia gell seat with rubber mount bumpers and spring suspention on it for a more comfie ride
and changed out to a brigs and straton air filter.
I like the looks of both of those tread designs.... dont think i have seen either of them before best I can remember, I bet the knobby tread will be a lot better in the snow.

ride safe and keep the speed down on the ice or you might end up with a high speed snow pak in your drawers.....LOL!

Map reddd

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Ok show and tell is over boys and girls.
I'm still tuning the Fred Tightcase motor, with this cold weather its proving to be quite a challenge just get it to run at all. It may have to wait until I get a least some 50ish days.
But blue loves the cold. We hooked up the tailer today and rode over to the laundrymat and today it was only 32º