Hello from Florida!

GoldenMotor.com

conradcliff

Oct 10, 2008
Tampa, Fla.
Hey everyone! I found this forum while shirking my homework responsibilities and browsing around for motorized bicycle kits.
Looks like you guys have a great community here from what I've seen so far, glad to be on board!

ghettoliscious

Oct 20, 2008
orlando
Hi, Im new and from FL as well. I have to say this site is amazing. I figured I was one of a handful of people who have found this hobby. Looks like Im not:)

Rob

Terry Adams

Apr 29, 2009
Boynton Beach Fl
Hi from south Florida, I'm ready to convert my Specialized Sorrento mountain bike to a motorized bike. I want as much power as possible and still have the bike be safe and stable. The prospect of a wheel failure at 35 mph is not a pretty picture! I would welcome any advice as to size, brand of kit, and weather or not my bike is a good choice for the conversion.Also,not to sound like a compleate coward, I'm not sure I would want to build it myself or have a shop do it.If I had it done at a bike shop, what would a reasonable amount of shop time be for them to build it. I don't want them to charge me $400.00 labor, if it should be compleated in 2 to three hours. Thanks for any input

Terry from Florida

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
Welcome from the Fl. west coast. I am also new to MB and getting ready for my first build. I would recommend you to contact Jim at Manic Mechanic He is very helpful and has alot of good custom parts. His add and web site is on the right side of page. Where in this great State do you live . You can tell by that Question i am a old FL. boy. I am looking forward to meeting other MBers and some good rides.