Looking for riders in SF East Bay area!

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I'm in Gilroy and my brother is in Pleasanton. There are a few guys around. We had a drag race a few months back in Morgan Hill. That was a lot of fun. We plan to do it again so I will have to post a notice.

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
I also live in Pleasanton like to meet up with yourself or your brother.
More riders the better. Only been solo over a tear now!

Attachments

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
Hey there,

I live in north San Jose near the Milpitas border. I have been looking for more people to ride with so hit me up and maybe we can meet up half way or something.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Hey there,

I live in north San Jose near the Milpitas border. I have been looking for more people to ride with so hit me up and maybe we can meet up half way or something.
Hey Sharksfan, I live in Milpitas on the Milpitas/San Jose Border (Landess/Piedmont) Next Summer let's take a cruise up Calaveras toward Sunol. It's a cool ride with barely any cars.

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
Love to! I just uploaded some new pics of my ride in the tavern forum here.
My Nirve Scull series heavy cruiser. .wee. U can also email me at: [email protected]
Michael,

I just posted pix of my Nirve Classic there as well. I like your bike, nice build. I can not wait for summer! There seems to be many riders in our area and that will make for some great rides when the weather turns warm. I think a M.B. club would be awesome I aleady have the name picked out,... The 1/2 Fast M.B.C. Just sayin.

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
Sharkfan,
Like your bike! Hope we can get a bunch of together once the weather gets a little better and find a central meeting spot.
Half Fast MBC ! I like it
r.ly.

Last edited:

Sparks66

Nov 4, 2009
San Jose, Ca
I live near Sharksfan. We've gone riding together. I tried going up some hills and man, my bike is a dog. I have to peddle up steep hills to help the bike. I don't think my bike would do too well going up Calaveras. How is your bike set up?

michaelgrav

Sep 14, 2009
sf bay area
The most important part is my jackshaft assembly that lets me utilize my bikes gears while running the engine. Plus I have a custom expansion chamber and just ordered an aftermarket carb and air filter. This bike goes great uphill as well as flat.

Attachments