Is there a 2010 race in San Jose, CA

GoldenMotor.com

Sparks66

Nov 4, 2009
San Jose, Ca
I saw somewhere on this post about a race in San Jose, CA. Is there going to be a motorized bike race in 2010? I would like to check it out and perhaps enter and come in last place.
Sparkslaff

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
I would like to check it out and perhaps enter and come in last place.
Sparkslaff
Sparks, you will have to fight me for it that is if the Landshark will finish the whole thing. I would also like to hear about this. I heard something about the employee parking lot at the tank. I can't wait for better weather.

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I'd like to take a trip out there and do some racing. I have never been up that way, sounds like a good excuse for a road trip.

.wee.

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
there is a huge flea market in San Jose to you kind find good bikes for cheap :D

.bf.

There are actually two huge flea markets out here in S.J. The Capitol drive in has one that is pretty large and the Berryessa flea market which is supposed to be one of the largest in the country. So many reasons to have racing here!

Sparks66

Nov 4, 2009
San Jose, Ca
I saw Easy Rider's youtube video of the San Jose race. Where are all the spectators? I think it needs more publicity. I thought the race would be more like a race through the streets of San Jose. The city closed the streets and we had Formula 1 racing through downtown. I've got a hundred bucks. Do you think the mayor will close the streets for a hundred bucks? I didn't think so.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Actually Sparks, The spectators are all behind the camera. The other side behind the back straight is rocks and a railroad track. I'll see if I can dig up some pics of the pits.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I found this picture of the track. The section on the bottom right is the pit area. The races include pocketbikes, scooters, go quads and karts.

Sharksfan

Nov 28, 2009
San Jose, CA.
All of this talk of rides and races her in San Jo. is very cool. I love the fact that there are so many riders here. The track area looks great and I can't wait to see some action.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
We can do that too but the road we took over the hill had a bunch of cars on it.
...but that was a blast going over the hill into Santa Cruz.