4 stroke huasheng bicycle engine loss of power

GoldenMotor.com

Press718

Sep 16, 2016
FL , Jacksonville
Thanks for the in for im going to be buy a cdi in a few days i did know there were 2 different types of cdi for the 4 stroke engine thanks for that in put i will let u guys know what happens when i get it..

Press718

Sep 16, 2016
FL , Jacksonville
I have a little problem with Spooky Tooth cycle not with the name itself but with an employee there I had ordered a part 4 my motorbike in the part where you make your order I had put in my address and it automatically put in my old address as well to make a long story short right when I was in the order area I pressed to proceed and I noticed after I pressed that there were two different addresses so I called Spooky Tooth cycle immediately I got through to someone finally explained my situation as far as the addresses goes the person told me that he would take care of it he didn't I had a big issue with the post office trying to explain to them about the addresses on my order and was given the runaround finally after 2 days I finally got the order so my advice to people that order from Spooky Tooth Cycles make sure you get your information right because they're not going to correct it for you.....bad business.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It sounds like a combination of to tall of gearing and carburetor issues. I would suggest running at least a 48t rear sprocket. A 50 tooth would probably work better.

It could possibly be the CDI.....check the air gap, connections and make sure it's bolted on tight.

I'm thinking the carb needs to be dialed in. Check the throttle cable also and make sure it has full range from idle to full, adjust if necessary.

Press718

Sep 16, 2016
FL , Jacksonville
whats up guys i want to thank all of the input u guys gave me sorry i didn't get back to you guys sooner but im in florid and we had hurricane mattew come by for a unwanted visit. just starting to get things back to gather i did put the new cdi on the motor and still having the same problem so im going to order a cabr now and see what happens and buy any chance does anyone know the correct value setting for the huasheng engine. thanks again guys ride safe

Press718

Sep 16, 2016
FL , Jacksonville
hey friends dose anyone know were i can by a 10 -Tooth Sprocket for the 4-Stroke ghost racer belt transmission I have checked all the sites that I know and no one has it in stock. any input on this would be great thanks and safe riding....

Press718

Sep 16, 2016
FL , Jacksonville
hey friends dose anyone know were i can by a 10 -Tooth Sprocket for the 4-Stroke ghost racer belt transmission I have checked all the sites that I know and no one has it in stock. any input on this would be great thanks and safe riding....

artmaker

May 30, 2012
Michigan
Hey guys, I'm reading all this eagerly since my 4 stroke has been doing much the same.

Only wanted to post..... SpookyTooth is now a sister site to bikeberry. Both Bikeberry and gasbike have ripped me off and neither one has very good (if any at all) support.

I found a good site, though they don't have as many options. But support has been fantastic.
https://www.bicycle-engines.com/

Meterman

May 10, 2020
thanks guys for all your help im going to get a 44t and also get a cdi and see what happens . will let you know what happens...
Hello can you explain to me how to get the cover of the pull start to ketch the magneto rotor comp thank you